Monday, April 07, 2008
Kelly Rowland Full Comeback Video!!!!!!!!!
Ex-Ex-Exclusive!!!! Kelly Rowland Comeback Full Video!!! OMFG!! 3 Word's Hot! Hot!! And Hot!!! I Am So Lovin This! Her Best Video Yet, Really! It Is So Great But Kinda Reminds Me Of Rihanna's Umbrella At The Start With Her In The Rain Except She Has A Bathing Suite On Lol But Really Cool. But Then Again Just Sickens Me :( Like This Was Huge!! Then Nothing (Except Flop Ghetto) Til Like 7 Month's Later! She Could Of Released This As 2nd Single The Still In Love With My Ex (Best Track) Third Then Work 4th! I Think That's Why Her Sales Went Wrong Bad Management And Just Wrong Desion's Now In The Otherhand If She Done What I Just Said I'm Sure She Would Be Big!! Well A Lot Lot Bigger Anyway! But I Think (Hope) Its Sorted Now, So Diva Deluxe Out In U.K Soon And Also Online At I-Tunes Now So Go Get Buying!!! Also Official Cover For U.K Re-Release Below So Enjoy!!!

Her Best Cover Yet Also!!!!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Me at 2:13 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: