Saturday, March 29, 2008
New Music!!
O.K First Up A New Track By Cherish! I Am A Fan Of Them, There's Just Something About Them?? I Would Prefer The More Than Dainty Kane But Anyways This Is A Track From There Upcoming Album Named "The Thruth" And Its Also Gonna Be There Second Singe! Its A Very Good Track! Nice Beats And Overall A Great Song Its Really A Shame That There First Single "Killa" Didn't Do So Well :( It's A Amazing Song With A Fly Video I Seen Step Up 2 The Other Day BTW Its Great! Anyway Back On Track New Single By Cherish From Upcoming Album Called "Amnesia" Download Below.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Download

Now Look Who's Back! Wait She Never Left! I Don't Think She Will Ever Be Out Of The Lime Light So Its A New Track And Its Possible That It Will Make Her Upcoming Album Next Year. It Has More Of A Dance Feel To It, Most Of The Album Will Be Like That! But Anyway Its Called "Beautiful Nightmare" And Its A O.K Track! Download Below

P.s This Is The HQ Untagged Version :>

O.K Next Is A Track That I Am In Love With!!! I Just Can Not Wait For E=MC2!!!!!!! It's Gonna Be Sooo Hot!! Mimi Always Brings It Anyway ;) This Is A Live Version Of A Track Called "Im That Chick" This Is Better Than "Touch My Body" I Can't Describe It You Have To Download It!!!!

As Most Of You Will Know M.s Kelly Rowland Re-Released Her Album Digitly Titled "M.s Kelly - Diva Deluxe" Last Week. I Loved It!! I Think She Really Gave It Her All!! They Where All Great Tracks In My Opinion, No Matter What The Heters Had To Say! But Here Is A Track That Stood Out For Me Its Produced By "Stargate" And Its Called "Broken" So Check It Out, Also Remeber To Visit I Tunes And Pick The Re-Release Up, Its Worth It!!


Download


Nelly & Fergie! Not A Match You Would Think Of Straight Away But It Goes Fantastick So Who Cares??? Its His New Single Called "Party People" And It Really Is Great! Lovin This One! Also I Was Just Thinkg Over The Kelly Rowland Post Back When "Dilema" Nelly & Kelly OMG That Was So Cute! And It Was My Favourite Song Eva! They Should Hook Up Again It Would Do Great For Both Of There Ceares Omg "Dilema Part 2" Loves It =)


Now Here's Rihanna! She Is Getting Ready Re-Release GGGB And Here Is Her First Single Which Is Named "Take A Bow" I Have Been Waiting For This HQ Ages And Finally Got It But Its A Very Very Good, Catchy Track! Another Stargate Production. I Like Rihanna Not Love/Not Hate But I Just Can't See Her Being Around In Another 5 Year, I Think That She Is Just A Artist That Got It Lucky And Will Come And Go. I Know A Lot Of You Will Disagree But
I Think She Will Fade Away :(

Download



Credit Goes To Covrlandia For A Few Of Those Covers!

Labels: , , , , , ,

 
posted by Me at 10:27 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger DeeDee1Whoa

    OK, for post about Rihanna... You're just tryin' to get more comments... Sick! or Smart!
    -Whatever...