Saturday, January 19, 2008
Offcial And Rumored Covers
First With The Rumored Cover And I Just Can't Wait For This I Think Its The The Most Ive Ever Been Looking Forward To In A Album She Has Always Had Amazing Album And I'm Sure This Wont Wont Of course Its Miz Mariah Carey! I'm A Big Big Fan And I Really Cant Wait Its Called That Chick! I'm A Bit Disappointed, It's All Right Like But Most Of Her Albums Have Long Name Like The Emancipation Of Mimi But I Guess Its Alright Anyway This Cover What Do You Think??? Real, Fake?

Mariah Carey - That Chick

Now Official ;)

First Of All I Love Love Love Her New Single Simply Hot!! And Her Album Should Be Great Too! Ive Never Been A Janet Fan But Maby I'm About Too Be?? I Hate The Cover But Its Janet Jackson Discipline.

Janet Jackson - Discipline


Now Its An Official Single Cover!

The Song Is Great Its Just A Down To Earth Feel Good Tune! The Video Is Also Cool I'm Hoping It Will Do Well ;) Its Also Gonna Be On Her Re-release Which I'm Excited For That Shout Be Hot Released In March Its Ofcourse The Cover For..............

Kelly Rowland - Daylight


(Sorry For The Small Pic)

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Me at 10:34 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: