Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Michelle Williams "Stop This Car"
OMG! I Love, Love, Love This!! I Really Think It Great!!!! Its Michelle Williams With A Clip Of A Song Called Stop This Car Off Her Upcoming RnB Album In The New Year, You Must Check This Out! I Have High Hopes For Her! I Really Think Im Becoming A Fan! Who Needs Kelly Or Beyonce Anyway??

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



P.S I Know My Cover's Aint The Best But Im Starting To Tag Them From Now On With A Little JA So If You See Them Anywhere Else You Know There Mine :->

Labels: ,

 
posted by Me at 2:49 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I like the song. Please, post the full HQ version, when it comes out... THANKS!!!

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Yeh Ofcourse Im In Love With The Clip Also, I Really Cant Wait!!