Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Fergie Clumsy Mixes!

Here Is The Official Remix And Instrumental And Also A Little Something Extra Below :)

Instrumental


Rock Remix

And Over To The Awards So As You Know There Nearly Hear Just Friday So Here Is Album Of The Year Number 8, Chris Brown Exclusive And 7, Hilary Duff Dignity 2 Amazing Albums!!!


Not Finished Yet! Here Is A Bonus, It Failure Of The Year :( 3rd Is Nicole Sherzinger. Even Though Her Album Hasn't Been Released Yet Her 2 Singles Floped And I Smell The Same With Her Album And Number 2, Kelly Rowland :( She Is My Favourite Artist But I Will Put My Hand Up And Say Ms. Kelly Was A Major Flop!! Its One Of My Favourite Albums And Coming Out Of The Biggest Selling Girl Group Ever I Feel Bad For Her But Stay Tune More Coming Soon!

Labels: , , , , ,

 
posted by Me at 9:56 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: