Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Kelly Rowland New Work Mixes!
Here's Kelly Rowland's Latest Single In Europe Work! Its Getting Minor Radio Play And I Have No F****ng Idea Where The Video Is???? How Is She Suppose To Release A New Single With The Video Being Shot But Err Not Release The Video! It Was Supposed To Be Released In July Then It Was Put Back God Knows If She's Even Changed Her Mind And Just Scraped It For Daylight I Don't Know?? But I Don't Want To Have A Go At Her Like Most Blogs Are Doing Cos She's Still My Favourite She's Just Got Really Bad Management!! Anyway Here Is Loads Of New Work Remixes! And I Still Love The Song I Think Its Her 2nd Best Off Miss Kelly Still In Love With My Ex Obviously First But The Song Is Great And SO Are The Mixes!!

Freemason's Remix


Max Sanna Remix

I-Sancho Remix

Credit For The Cover Goes To The Amazing VIP Desigs (5 Star Affiliates)

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Me at 12:49 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: