Saturday, October 27, 2007
Kelly Rowland Re-Release Trcklisting & Cover
I Found This Track listing For Kelly Rowland's New Album Miss Kelly The Re-release Special Edition One! And Wow!!!! There Are So Many New Songs! And Look At The Duets!! I Can't Wait To Her Them! These One's Also Look Really Hot Like Still In Love With My Ex F.t 50 Cent And Mr Postman, Broken, Words And Loads More!! Them All Really!! I Cant Wait! But I Hope Its True Cos Remember Its Only A Rumor! My Opinion Fake :( But The Cover Is Really Hot Too! I Would Say Its Only Fan made Though?? I Might Be Wrong, Check It Out Anyway!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Disc 1

1. Intro
2. Come Back
3. Still In Love With My Ex Possibly F.t 50 Cent
4. Unity
5. Like This F.t Eve
6. Work Her Man
7. Put It In
8. Last Time
9. Flashback (Re-Vampted Version)
10. Words
11. Love
12. Just Me
13. Ghetto F.t Snoop Dog

Disc 2

1. Take You There F.t Ne-Yo
2. M.r Postman
3. Love Again
4. Time By Myself
5. Better Without You
6. Daylight F.t Gym Class Heroes
7. Gotsta Go Pt. 3
8. Broken
9. I Tried (My All)
10. Like This Remix
11. Put It In Freemasons Remix
12.Comeback Remix
13. Outro

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Me at 9:13 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: