Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Britney Blackout Review
O.K Brits New Album Has Finally Leaked!!!! Im Not Gonna Post It Cos I Don't Really Fancy Being Sued But Im Sure You Will Find It In Some Of My Affiliates! So Anyway Here Is A Little Review About It. Overall I Expected It To Be Useless But I Am So Surprised!!!!!! Its Great!!! Love It! Check Out Why??

1. Gimme More / Amazing! At First I Though O.K But Now Love It!! Great Choice For First Single! The Only Thing That Lets It Down Is The Video But We Don't Wanna Go Into That! Overall

10/10

2. Pieces Of Me / Absolutely Love It!! Has To Be The Seconed Single!! One Of My Favourites!

10/10

3. Radar / OMG I Never Knew How Hot This Is!!! I Would Even Compear It To Toxic Really!! You Know What It's Better!! Defiantly Has To Be A Single And With A Hot Video Britney Will Have Yet Another Hit On Her Hands Overall My 2nd Favourite!!!! And I Give It A.......

10/10

4. Break The Ice / This Leaked A While Ago And I Have Always Like It! Great Song Gets You Dancing And Likin The Little Intro At The Begging! Its A Bit Different To The Leaked Demo Version Also!

8/10

5. Heaven On Earth / Another That Leaked A Bit Ago, And Everybody Was Like The Best Britney Song Ever!!! All The News Papers Was Sayin The Same And It Should Of Been Be Her 1st Single And I Was Like What???? I Hate It! But Now For Some Reason I Like It Now! Like It A Lot!

7.5/10

6. Get Naked (Got A Plan) / Im Sure This Also Leaked A While Ago But Anyway I Think Its A Cool Song, That Man's A Bit Annoying But Its Alright, Nothin Wrong But It Just Dont Stand Out Like The Others, I Dont Mind It Though!

6/10

7. Freak show / Love It!!! This Or Radar Is My Favourites, I Really Love It! But Dont Think Its Single Material If Ya Know What I Mean But Great Song!

10/10

8. Toy Solider / I Love This! Is Really Hot! Just Listen To It Again And I Have Decided That I Like Freakshow Better But This Is Probley 3rd?? Im Bit Worried It Could Get A Bit Old And Annoying After A While??

9/10

9. Hot As Ice / First To Leaked Liked The Original But This Is The Re-Vamped Version And Love It!!! Nothin More To Say But Major Hot!

10/10

10. Ooh Ooh Baby / Another Great Track Also Known As Fillin Me Up But When This First Leaked A Last Week I Was In Love!!! And Still Now Think Is Is Great!

9/10

11. Perfect Lover / This Is The One That I Haven't Took To Much Noticed Too, But Im Listing To It Now And It O.K Nothin Special.

5/10

12. Why Should I Feel Sad? / And The Last Of A Amazing Album!! Anyway Good Song, Im Feelin. It It's Definitely Bout Kevin! But Like It!

7/10

But Over All What A Album!! I Never Though She Would Comeback As Big As This!! One Of The Best Album's This Year And Definitely Her Best Album!!! Its Out 29th U.K And 30th In U.S

So My Favourites Are


12. Perfect Lover

11. Get Naked (Got A Plan)

10. Why Should I Feel Sad

9. Heven On Earth

8. Ooh Ooh Baby

7. Break The Ice

6. Gimme More

5. Hot As Ice

4. Toy Solider

3. Pieces If Me

2. Freak Show

1. Radar


All I Have To Say Is...... Welcome Back Britney We Missed You!!!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Me at 11:47 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: