Thursday, October 11, 2007
New Still In Love With My Ex Remix & News

OMG This Is So Good News Kelly Rowland's Next Single Is Gonna Be Still In Love With My Ex! This Deserves To He A Single!! I Wanted It To Be Her 2nd But Anyway I Love The Song Its Really Hot! Its The Best Song On Miss Kelly! Anyway There Is Gonna Be A New Re-Vampt Version Says Kelly Some Say It Is Gonna F.T Lil Wayne I Also Heard Jay Z?? I Hope This Is True! Its Being Released In January! Also I Added A New Still In Love With My Ex Remix I Never Heard (Dj Boonie) Its Cool! But I Do Think If This Has A Hot Video And Good Promotion It Could Be The Massive Hit She Needs! Maby Beyonce's Irreplaceable?? Kelly Really Doesnt Get The Credit She Deserves!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Album Version

Remix F.t Young Texas

Dj Boonie Remix

Interlude

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Me at 11:04 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: