Friday, July 13, 2007
Ms. Kelly Info & New Single

O.k Here's Some Updates On The One And Only Ms. Kelly!

Tell Me New Track: A New Leaked Track Called Tell Me Leaked Its Like A Demo Or A B-side That Never Made The Album Its Cool! Nice Beat Vocals Are A Bit Low But Overall Nice! You Can Hear And Download That Below!

Or Here!

Comeback: Also It Has Been Confirmed Comeback Is Goin To Be The 2nd Single Of The Amazing Album Ms. Kelly! It Also Won The Aol Poll And Is Produced By Scotch Scortch! I Think Its A Good Choice I Like The Song, It Should Do Well. The Only To That Might Of Been Better Would Of Been Work And Still In Love With My Ex. Anyway The Video Hasn't Been Shot Yet But There In Rehearsals So It Should Be Hot! If You Haven't Heard It Download Below!

Or Here!

Covers: I Was Pretty Bored Today And Hadn't Realised How Many Kelly Rowland Fans There Where So I Made A Tone Of Covers Of M.s Kelly Songs Click Here To Check Them Out!

Or Here!

Other Info: She Is Also Re-releasing Kylie Minogue's Massive Hit Cant Get You Out Of My Head RnB Version! Omg I Am So Excited To Hear This Its Been Confirmed! She Is Gonna Rock The Charts With It More Info Soon! Taking Bout Charts! Ms. Kelly Hasn't Done Well At All In U.K I Bought My Copie! It Only Charted At A Really Bad Number 38 But In USA It Charted At 6 On The Top 200! Which Was Massive For Her! I'm So Happy She Deserves It Her Album I The Best! Also J:lo Is Relising A Song Called When Your Gone Off Her New Album I Know You Thinking So What Has That Got To Do With Anything?? Anyway It Was Offerd To Kelly First And She Recorded It And Must Of Rejected It? Does Anyone Have The Link?? Or Another B-side I Wanted To Hear Was Mr Postman Please Post Them If You Have Them Thanks!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tell Me


2nd Single Comeback


Covers

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Me at 11:59 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    thank you so so much good choice! i love kelly!

     
  • At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    damn .. your typography sense is absolutely bad !! you destroyed the artist images !!