Tuesday, June 05, 2007
(Yes More Rihanna) Dont Stop The Music Info!

Here's Some News On Rihanna With Her Hot Next Europe Single Don't Stop The Music Or As Some People No It As Please Don't Stop The Music! Yes That's Right Next Europe Single! So Its Not Gonna Be Shut Up And Drive In Europe, Well I'm Not Sure Like It Is One Of My Favourite If Not Favourite On G.G.G.B But Hmm I Just Don't Think That It's Single Material! Not To Be Released Anyway It Will Do Well But Shut Up And Drive Is More Single Material If You No What I Mean, Its Just Too Dancy And Not A Single Material In My Opinion But I Really Hope She Releases Breakin Dishes Its So Hot I Love It!! And Cry Is Awesome As Well As Good Girl Gone Bad The Song And Push It On Me There All Great! Anyway The Video Has Been Shot And Below Is Some Remixes And Pictures Of The Video!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sams 889988 Mix

Wild Boys Radio Mix




Labels: , ,

 
posted by Me at 9:22 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    somebody could obtain for me the back cover of the disc “unexpected of lumidee”? Please!!